Tech Crunch is reporting “Disney Mobile Plans Big Holiday Push With Three New Games: Monster’s Inc. Run, Nemo’s Reef, And Where’s My Holiday?”
From the article…
Here’s what Disney is planning for tomorrow:
- The launch of 40 new levels featuring the character Dr. Doofenschmirtz in Where’s My Perry?, which will cost 99 cents, plus 20 new free levels
- The addition of a new character, King Fergus, to Temple Run Brave, which will cost 500,000 coins
- The addition of a new mini-game, Turbo Time, to Wreck-It-Ralph
- The launch of the second episode of Avengers Initiative, featuring Captain America (the first episode focused on the Hulk)
- The launch of a new game called Monster’s Inc. Run, a side-scrolling game made in partnership with Get Set, the developers of Mega Run (Disney used a similar partnership to create Temple Run Brave)
And here’s what Disney is planning for December 20:
- The launch of a reef-building game called Nemo’s Reef, tying in to the 3D rerelease of Finding Nemo
- The launch of Where’s My Holiday?, a holiday-themed variant on Where’s My Water? and Where’s My Perry?
You can find the original story and more details HERE.